Successful methods of raising small dogs,
Dogs vary according to their subspecies, but all belong to one type called the domesticated dog, which is believed to have been a type of gray wolf until their subspecies separated approximately forty thousand years ago. The dog has accompanied humans since prehistoric times, which made it friendly to humans and adapted to their behaviors and their way of life in a more memorable way than any other living organism; for example, dogs can depend on their food on food full of starches, which does not apply to any Animal relatives such as wolf, fox, and jackal. The dog has considered the type of pet that its owner becomes familiar with if he is taken on it, and he will be for him as a loyal friend, and the domesticated dogs vary in their breeds, each of which has its function for humans. Some of them are used for guarding, some are used for hunting, some are used for grazing sheep and livestock, and some are used to pull sleds in the polar regions, and some are dogs for decoration and entertainment only. Dogs need special care and attention, especially dogs of small size.
Small dogs differ in their types and breeds, and they are distinguished by their beauty and softness, and many want to acquire and raise them in their homes due to their small size and delicacy, and girls who love them abound for easy breeding and simplicity of dealing with them. A small dog, according to the definition, is any dog whose average body height is less than 45 centimeters or whose average weight is less than ten kilograms. Dozens of dog breeds fall under this classification, mainly sold as pets for companionship.
Successful methods of raising small dogs Among the most famous of these breeds is the Mexican Chihuahua dog, which is distinguished by its high intelligence and ferocity, There is a type of Icelandic dog called the Pomeranian for its resemblance to an owl, and this type of dog is considered very pet friendly and loves to have fun, play, and jogging and is never afraid.
There is also the poodle dog, which is distinguished by its curly fur and love for fun, and there is a type of dog called the Pug, which is one of the ancient breeds, and there is a type of pampered dog that loves attention and care. He also likes to brush his hair, water, and have fun.
Small dogs need special care, care, and attention because they need a lot of food to complete their growth correctly and for their fur to grow and strengthen their strength fully, and they also need rest, sleep, and pampering, as well as fun, play and fun to learn and discover their environment. No matter how different the dog’s breed, his need for special education, attention, and care remains, each according to his type and needs. Among the essential methods that must be considered in raising dogs are the following,
• Reading about the type of dog that a person wants to acquire, knowing its characteristics, character, type of breed to which it belongs, the diseases to which it is exposed, as well as knowing its entire history. Learn the basics of dog breeding or research and read about it to start teaching the puppy and be patient with it, especially if the dog lives in the same house. The start with him is to give him some simple instructions and essential exercises, such as not barking unless he sees a stranger, and not sitting on the bed or the sofa Going to the specified time to relieve himself so that he becomes accustomed to these principles and becomes part of his daily life. The acclimatization stage is usually when the dog is young (a puppy), and it is the most basic and complex stage in training these animals. After overcoming them, the dog retains the habits it has acquired for most of its life. Successful methods of raising small dogs,
• All family members must be informed of the foundations and exercises that the dog owner began to teach to the little puppy so that everyone deals following these rules, so that things do not mix with the dog, which leads to its confusion and lack of knowledge of the correctness of the system on which it was trained, and this is very fundamental. It might spoil the whole training task.
• Offering puppy morale and rewarding him whenever he does something in the right way, and that is by providing food for him, raising him or petting him, and it is better to moderate his reward, as one time every few days, so that the tips do not become a habit and daily behavior.
• Taking the dog to the parks to see people; Dogs themselves love gatherings and hate loneliness, and they consider the home in which they live as part of these gatherings. Engaging in physical activity with the dog, such as walking with him or playing and having fun; These beings have tremendous energy that exceeds the power of man exponentially; neglecting this point makes them bored, and this causes them to bark constantly and aggressively.
• Mental stimulation of the puppy is an important thing that keeps boredom and routine away, and dogs can acquire many skills in dealing with humans, such as trying to ask for help with something, searching for a purpose, or performing sports and games.
• Accustom the dog to stay at home alone for a few hours, but you must be careful not to prolong the period that the dog will spend alone so that he does not tend to be ferocious and aggressive. Building a small hut for the dog and getting him used to sleeping in it helps to give him a place so that he is not always inside the house, and for the dog to get used to sleeping at certain times and to eat at times allocated to him when his food bowl near his home is filled.
• The words of rejection and prohibition must be clarified for the dog so that he understands them and remain clear to him when the need to use them arises. He can be accustomed to a hand gesture indicating the refusal of what he is doing or used as a reprimand, which makes him reluctant to do his work. Conduct complete and periodic checks of the dog, and inspect its health condition.
Here are some methods of raising newborn puppies
Successful methods of raising small dogs Preparing the shelter, The process of preparing a suitable refuge for dog breeding is based on the following: Care must be taken that the top is warm and quiet to provide adequate rest. You can choose between a training cage or a dog bed, with the addition of a clean blanket or pillow, and place it inside. Care for dog bedding to be washed frequently. If the dog’s shelter is outside, it is taken into account to provide it with plenty of cold water and shake it during times of hot weather, in addition to the need to warm it up and equip it in a way that ensures its drying during times of cold weather.
Feeding young dogs
The following points address some facts related to feeding young dogs: The puppy gets its calories from its mother’s milk until the age of 4 weeks, then it is possible to start providing solid food to it to cover those needs while making sure to moisten it a little to make it like a sponge, and by the age of 6 weeks, it will have been weaned from feeding most likely. Puppies’ food needs and varies greatly and rapidly during the first six months of their life, so the process of choosing the right food for them is best based on the advice of your veterinarian. To ensure your puppies are getting their nutritional needs, read the label on the foods they are being offered.
Puppies usually need three meals a day from after weaning until 4-6 months of age, after which the number of meals can be reduced to two. The breeding of small dogs requires that attention be paid to their health aspect, and this is done by presenting them to the veterinarian from their first presence at home. During the first six months of their life, during that period, the veterinarian will help to identify any potential health problems early, In addition to obtaining the necessary advice about caring for the dog.